Saturday, April 6, 2013

Elsewhere

Hi Friends

"Elsewhere" is my own term for my NeverNeverLand or Wonderland. I say I've been Elsewhere when I don't want to say where I've been or when I've been in my own little world, dreaming or meditating or feeling inspired.

For about the last week and a half, I have needed a little time Elsewhere. I haven't felt sad, or angry, or nervous, or happy, or anything at all. I don't even feel numb. I just don't know how I feel.

I have been trying to shake the feeling but nothing has helped. Suggestions welcome =).

Sorry I've been updating late. I will get back on track tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you need to take that mental vacation to "elsewhere". I have a character in a novel who says she goes "not here" when life is really hard. Hang in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Elsewhere" is one of my favorite places to be!

    I'm stopping in from AtoZ and enjoying reading your posts!
    Take care!

    -Cristyl @ www.mychillthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete