Monday, April 8, 2013

Greens

Eat your greens, people!

I have found that, although it is difficult to convince myself to eat vegetables, it's worth it. I love vegetables, and I feel good when I eat them. Sometimes, though, I just want a ice cream. Or crackers. Anything that's easy to reach.

I like to make veggie platters, because it puts vegetables within reach. My favorite way to eat vegetables is dipped in hummus, so I keep that in the front of the refrigerator too.

Sometimes I pretend I'm a bunny and vegetables are my favorite food ever. Sometimes I arrange the food to look like faces or other things. It's okay to play with your food every now and then, right?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Greens are the best! No one has to force me here.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete